I, like the rest of the Internet, recently became obsessed with the Netflix Original tv series Stranger Things. It’s a thrilling supernatural mystery that kept me on the edge of my seat for the entire 8 episodes. It also kept my work colleagues thoroughly annoyed as I didn’t shut-up about how great it was for weeks. The cast are all exceptional, however, there is one standout character for me in the series. A plump, toothless kid who loves chocolate pudding. Dustin Henderson.
I know everyone is like “Barb is Bae” but Dustin is the real star of the show. Here are 5 reasons why Dustin Henderson is the ultimate 80s kids and best character on Stranger Things.
- He’s a total marshmallow. One look at his adorable face and your insides are goo.
- He has got his priorities in order. A deadly monster is on the loose and his life is in danger, but first – chocolate pudding.
- He is down for a group hug.
- He’s fiercely protective of his friends
- He puts on a horrible Australian accent but makes up for it when he asks if we eat kangaroos for breakfast.
Have you watched Stranger Things? Who is your favourite character from the show?